Today is an especially fun day! I have joined up with 16 other bloggers to throw a virtual baby shower for our friend and fellow blogger, Michelle of Healthy Recipe Ecstasy. Michelle’s recipes appear regularly on Tuesday Tidbits and not only am I a big fan of her cooking, she’s simply fun and fabulous!
Meet Michelle, Alexander and hubby, Alasdair. Aren’t they a gorgeous family! I need to get my arms around that little bundle – he’s just so adorable. Congratulations to you all and especially to Baby Alex – you hit the Jackpot, Sweetie!
To celebrate this happy occasion we’ve got some treats for you! Not only are there 17 beautiful dishes, we’ve got a KITCHEN AID GIVEAWAY as well. I know – it’s all so fabulous, right?
Showering Michelle, Alasdair & Baby Alexander
- Manchego Cheese Fritters with Honey Mustard Ranch, by Cooking and Beer
- Asparagus Tomato Crostini with Fresh Mint and Chives, by Simply Fresh Dinners
- Strawberry Bruschetta with Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar, by The NY Melrose Family
- Kimchi Salmon and Rainbow Pickles, by BAM’s Kitchen
- Curried Fish Tacos with Cabbage and Carrot Slaw, by Omnivore’s Cookbook
- Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos, by Natural Chow
- Spicy Asian Chicken Puff Pastry Bites with Hoisin Peanut Sauce, by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Mahi Mahi with Dragon Fruit-Pineapple Salsa, by No Gojis No Glory
- Warm Corn Salad, by The Complete Savorist
- Asian Jerk Meatball Wraps, by Healthy Nibbles and Bits
- Roasted Cauliflower and Pearl Barley Bowls with Creamy Tahini-Dill Dressing, by An Edible Mosaic
- Grilled Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Salad with Coconut Curry Almond Butter Vinaigrette, by Food Faith Fitness
- Asparagus with Grated Egg and Capers, by Pinch and Swirl
- Strawberry Spinach Salad, by Bitz & Giggles
- Almond and Caramel Date Tart with Chocolate Ganache (Vegan and Gluten-Free), by The Crafting Foodie
- Coconut Sorbet, by House of Yumm
- Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with a Cookie Dough Crust, by Vitamin Sunshine