Top 10 Sexy Seafood Dinners

It’s almost Valentine’s and I love to serve some sexy seafood on this day for lovers.   Besides throwing yourself on the table in your best Victoria Secret lingerie, this is sure to appeal to his/her heart and sense of romance.

Here are my TOP TEN favorites from talented blogger friends.

Top Ten Sexy Seafood Dinners | Simply Fresh Dinners

Top Ten Sexy Seafood Dinners | Simply Fresh Dinners

Spicy Shrimp Spaghetti  |  Happy Foods

Untitled

Top Ten Sexy Seafood Dinners | Simply Fresh Dinners

Spicy Shrimp and Mango Cherry Salsa Avocado Boats  |  Rhubarbarians

Untitled

PIN IT! Besides throwing yourself on the table in your best Victoria Secret lingerie, this is sure to appeal to his/her heart and sense of romance.

8 Comments

Anita Rivera
    February 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Oh, the fish and blood oranges, that’s my choice! Dearest Robyn, you are rockin’ and a rollin’ with your business and recipes and such, I am so proud of you! Everything looks wonderful. I can’t wait to laugh and talk with you again my friend. Maybe in the spring?

Chris Scheuer
    February 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm

You picked some real winners Robyn! That lobster bisque has me drooling. I made lobster bisque for the first date Scott and I ever had and haven’t made it since. That needs to change! 🙂

Tricia @ Saving room for dessert
    February 13, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Wow every one is drool worthy Robyn! Thank you so much for including my shrimp. Now I can’t decide what to make first! Sharing and pinning 🙂 Hope you have a very romantic Valentine’s Day!
    Tricia @ Saving room for dessert recently posted…Mississippi Pot RoastMy Profile

marcie
    February 13, 2017 at 4:07 pm

These dishes are so elegant and perfect for Valentine’s Day! The teriyaki salmon and fish in parchment are especially up my alley. I love this round up!

cheri
    February 13, 2017 at 5:21 pm

What an amazing collection of Valentines’ Day recipes. Each one is a treasure and perfect on it’s own. Happy Valentines’ Day to you!!
    cheri recently posted…Mini Crab Cakes #Sunday SupperMy Profile

John/Kitchen Riffs
    February 15, 2017 at 11:30 am

Some really good ideas here! All of a sudden I crave a big seafood dinner. 🙂
    John/Kitchen Riffs recently posted…Chunky Chicken Chili with Green ChiliesMy Profile

Linda Primmer
    February 19, 2017 at 11:49 am

Beautiful seafood dishes. Love each one of them. I shall be trying some of these babies when we are off the diet again…LOL Lots of love to you. xo
    Linda Primmer recently posted…Debby Goes Shabby Blog MakeoverMy Profile

Karen (Back Road Journal)
    February 20, 2017 at 8:55 am

While I’m too late for Valentine’s, it is never too late for a great seafood meal. What a tempting array of dishes to try.
    Karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted…Mini Baklava CupsMy Profile