Rosemary-Roasted Chicken With Radish Salad
Serving this roasted chicken with a roasted Radish salad gives the meal the right amount of crunch and flavor you would need.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 People
- Roasted Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Thighs
- ● 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ● 1 small jar of marinated artichokes
- ● 2 lemons zested and juiced
- ● ½ cup grapeseed oil
- ● 3 tbs spoons Dijon mustard
- ● 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ● Black pepper freshly ground
- ● kosher salt
- ● ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ● 1 lemon thinly sliced
- ● 6-10 sprigs of rosemary
- Roasted Radish Salad
- ● 5 cups radishes washed, trimmed and halved
- ● 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- ● 1 cup packed arugula
- ● 3 sprigs of thyme
- ● 2 teaspoons vinegar white balsamic
- ● kosher salt
- ● black pepper freshly ground
Roasted Lemon and Rosemary Chicken
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Place chicken in a large bowl with a lid after washing and drying lightly.
In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and zest, grapeseed oil, red pepper flakes, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper together.
Use the mixture to emerge chicken completely.
Place the lids on the bowl and refrigerate for an hour.
Place chicken, artichokes, rosemary, topped with lemon slices in baking dish.
Roast chicken and radishes for about 25 minutes in the top and bottom thirds of oven, switch the sheet halfway through, until golden or desired color.
165 Degree is the expected internal temperature of the chicken.
Roasted Radish Salad
Toss radishes with oil and salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet.
Add radishes to a large bowl. Add arugula and thyme and a small amount of white balsamic vinegar.
Toss salad until coated
If you so desire, you can leave your chicken bones in, and you can always substitute chicken breast for thighs whichever you prefer.
You can also add some of that fresh rosemary to the dish at the end as a garnish.